Gigtool is the equivalent of a swiss army knife for live sound engineers. It contains two different calculators for delay times, a test tone generator, and a simple but effective flashlight.
The tempo based delay calculator displays the length of the most common note values for a given tempo. The tempo can be tapped, specified via slider or a keypad. Delay times are updated instantly.
Distance based delay times support metric and imperial units. Current temperature can be entered to improve the calculation accuracy.
The test tone generator uses sine waves with sweepable frequencies. White and pink noise can also be generated to calibrate PA systems. Accurate display of selected frequency and volume.
A simple flashlight screen rounds up the functionality of this app.
Available on the App Store
- Calculate musical delay times
- Multiple data entry methods: tap, slider, number pad
- Calculate distance based delay times
- Support for metric and imperial units
- Tone generator: sine tone, white noise, pink noise
- Realtime audio engine without samples
- Adjust volume and frequency
- Use as simple flashlight